The final stages of testing a new referral program on the UnitEx exchange are currently being completed. However, the start of registrations is postponed for several days.
The reason for this decision was that on 24 November 2021, systems for depositing and withdrawing funds will be connected to the exchange. It is planned to connect both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Etherium, USDT, USDC). It will take several days for high-quality integration of currencies.
Considering the busyness of the entire team of IT specialists with the issues of connecting payment systems and the automatic Global Pass verification system, registrations on the exchange will be open in a few days.
We ask you to treat the importance and complexity of these works with understanding, specialists are doing everything possible to speed up this process.
- Reliable storage: They have the best technical and security team that develops cold and hot wallets. Customer’s funds are stored in custodian wallets
- Universal trade: UnitEx maintains a positional trade and the trade on the market. And also they have staking tokens on the blockchain to generate revenue under the Proof-of-Stake concession
- Users around the world: Traders from more than 130 countries can join UnitEx and get access to a full range of services
- High speed data flow: The UnitEx exchange is built on micro services and deployed on a Kubernetes cluster, that makes high-speed operations possible
- Secured Wallet: Designed to deposit and withdraw 20 coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins (and other most popular altcoins)
- Reliable Security Solutions: Provides 2 step verification to authenticate users and protect them from
- Depth & Candle charts: Convenient charts and candles help traders to navigate the market quickly and make successful deals
- Lower Exchange Fees: UnitEx provides trading facilities in a very low price and market maker fees are also low in amount