REPORTING MEETING FOR MEMBERS OF THE CLOSED CLUB
A reporting meeting between members of the “CryptoUnit” program closed club and the company’s management will be held on Wednesday, 16 December, at 18:00 Central European time.
- November Global Investment Portfolio Asset Report.
- Plans for December.
- Breaking company news.
Speakers of the webinar:
- Andrey Khovratov - General director and author of NEEW, Academy of a Private Investor and the “CryptoUnit” program, included in the Top-100 outstanding leaders of Russia in the “People of Our Millennium” encyclopedia.
- Valentin Sokolnikov - Head of the Control and Analytical Department, partner program Top-Manager, financial analyst.
The webinar will be held in Russian, English, Spanish, Italian, Vietnamese, Manipur, Arabic, German, Tamil and Hindi.
Attention! The reporting meeting will be held in a closed format and will only be available to those who:
- are a Consultant or above according to the company’s partner program;
- or have a personal volume of 1000 UNT and more over any period of time (only EIP CRU payments are considered).
* Signing of the Non-Disclosure Agreement is a prerequisite.
If you meet these conditions, you will receive an email from the Organizer with a personal link to enter the webinar room the day before the start of the webinar.