The rapidly developing Global Unit Pay project team requires a Personal Assistant to the Director.
- you are an active Evorich partner
- English is your first language or you are fluent at level C (fluency)
- you are literate, responsible, have communication skills
- you have the desire and ability to work in a busy schedule in multitasking mode
then this open vacancy is for you!
- organization and management of the work process, including time management;
- organization of business trips: dates, visas, accommodation;
- maintaining social networks: answering questions, working with requests, processing requests;
- organization of admission and scheduling of appointments;
- working with incoming messages, letters, calls and carrying out relevant information and analytical activities, presenting the results of the research and meeting minutes to the director;
- preparation of documents, reference materials, reports and presentations;
- organization and management of meetings, online meetings, offsite events;
- interaction with clients, partners, service providers and other employees who control specific projects;
- taking responsibility for accounts and budgets, filing reports;
- work in close contact with the management of the company;
- participation in the processes of making important decisions.
- competent written and oral speech;
- excellent word processing skills and experience in information technology, including knowledge of a variety of software packages;
- ability to work in a non-standard environment and in tight timeframes;
- stress tolerance;
- good organizational and time management skills;
- ability to study material, analyze and present it for a report in a concise form;
- excellent interpersonal skills, observance of subordination;
- ability to work on own initiative;
- honesty, responsibility, accuracy, attention to detail;
- flexibility, ability to work in multitasking mode;
- ability to work overtime to meet the stated deadlines;
- ability to exercise restraint, understand data confidentiality.
Attention! Work experience as a secretary, clerk, assistant manager, or in another administrative position is mandatory!
Do you fully meet the requirements?
Apply for the open vacancy right now by filling out the form, and we will contact you shortly.
All the details at the interview.
Join the team of people charged for success!