We invite you to the second stream of the open free "Fundamentals of Blockchain" course.
Go to the blockchain → Take the test → Get the opportunity to claim 5000 UNTB!
We present to you the second stream of the starter course for getting to know the Cryptounit Blockchain and developing interest in income in various directions. This is a live training with step-by-step mastering of the cryptodirection, video instructions, theory and practice, the ability to ask questions, take tests and receive gifts and discounts.
Who is this course suitable for?
- For the Academy of a Private Investor and Evorich partners - a conscious understanding of tokens, portfolio investment and the benefits of the Cryptounit blockchain in the NEEW ecosystem;
- For traders and crypto enthusiasts - acquaintance with new tokens, a new exchange and their advantages, types of income and prospects in the NEEW community;
- For those interested who have previously heard about blockchain and cryptocurrency, but still do not understand how to make money on it.
The training includes:
- 4 topics 1.5 - 2 hours each. Main topic + Q&A
- Ability to create your own cryptowallet during the training
- Video instructions
- Gifts and discounts for those who have fulfilled the conditions
Everyone who passes the test with 75%+ and fulfills the simple conditions will receive gifts. Moreover, not one, but as many as three main prizes have been prepared for the participants of the second stream of training!
- First place: 5000 UNTB
- Second place: 3000 UNTB
- Third place: 2000 UNTB
Conditions are the same as on the first stream:
Then join us during the meeting with Ivan Poluyanchik, a financial management and trading specialist. The meeting took place on 2 September 2021.
First meeting program:
- History of creation, popularization and relevance today
- Types of tokens
- Types of income
- Mining types and more
Speaker of the meeting:
- Ivan Poluyanchik - financial management specialist, Evorich partner program Manager, Master-Profi and MLCI-260 graduate, crypto enthusiast, went from a teacher to a private portfolio investor.
Recording of the First Topic: "Basic Concepts of Blockchain"