The CRU summary meeting for participants of the “CryptoUnit” program Closed club with the company management will take place on 11 April 2020 at 14:00 Central European time.
- “CryptoUnit” program report.
- Conditions for transition of the “CryptoUnit” program to stage 2.2 of development and accrual of the Profi Bonus.
- Report on Global investment portfolio assets over March.
- Exclusive company news.
Speaker of the webinar:
- Andrey Khovratov – CEO and author of NEEW, “Academy of a Private Investor” and the “CryptoUnit” program, included in the Top-100 outstanding leaders of Russia in the “People of our millennium” encyclopaedia.
- Pavel Fomin – Consultant on the extraction and enrichment of gold, graduate of the “Master Profi” training, private investor, has a degree in chemistry of rare dispersed and radioactive elements, has experience in research laboratories and in production at many gold mining companies in Russia , Kyrgyzstan and Africa (Sudan).
Attention! The meeting will be held in a closed format and will only be accessible to those, who:
- have the Consultant status and above according to the partner program;
- or made a personal purchase of a CRU EIP for 1000 UNT or more (over any period of time).
- compulsory condition for all participants: signing the Non-Disclosure Agreement
If you comply with these conditions, then you will receive an email from the organizers with a webinar room access link one day before the webinar.
NOW, LET`S CREATE THE FUTURE TOGETHER! WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF THE NEW ECONOMIC EVOLUTION OF THE WORLD AND WE ARE AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE PATH, WHICH WILL CERTAINLY LEAD US TO MASSIVE UNIVERSAL SUCCESS!