CONGRATULATIONS ON NEW STATUSES
Crowdinvesting is a financial instrument in which many small investors jointly invest in start-ups or growing small companies in the hope of generating income after their successful implementation.
Interesting idea. But any venture capital investment comes with risk. The project may not collect enough funds for implementation and market entry, and after launch it may not be profitable at all.
Multilevel crowdinvesting can come to the rescue here. The introduction of a multilevel business model into a company’s marketing strategy (building its own partner network with the ability to receive a percentage of sales in the structure from each level) can help to greatly reduce the risks of possible underfunding and subsequent company entry into the market.
We use this model in the development of Evorich. And it provides excellent results – more than 1.500.000 partners and rapid growth of the company.
And today, by tradition, we want to congratulate the best partners on the assignment of new statuses in December 2020:
- Sorokhaibam Khogen Singh — India, Imphal
- Adhikari Homanath – Nepal, Bheri
- Ningombam Birla Singh – India, Imphal
- Vinod Ratna Tuladhar – Nepal, Bagmati
- R R Sreenivasan – India, Tiruchirappalli
- Thapa Nabin – Nepal, Bagmati
- Dhital Krishna – Nepal, Bagmati
- Khanal Narayan – Nepal, Lumbini
- Jha Shubhakant – Nepal, Janakpur
- Rai Ghanendra Kumar – Nepal, Kosi
- Mayengbam Bidyashowri – India, Imphal
- Timilsina Uttam – Nepal, Gorha
(click on the link to open the pdf file
We congratulate everyone and wish you further growth and even greater victories in a promising new direction – multilevel crowdinvesting!