Dear members of the Evorich community, the path we have chosen, our success and the growing popularity of Evorich are no longer in doubt.
But, unfortunately, popularity has a downside - we have become a tidbit for scammers who have become especially active and are trying to deceive you to take possession of your money.
Scammers of all stripes write to private messages on social networks and messengers on behalf of Evorich and its leaders, creating full copies of personal accounts, groups and channels.
The most amazing thing is that despite our repeated warnings, some partners continue to lose their money. The feeling of greed and easy quick earnings prevails over reason.
Therefore, we hasten to warn - stay attentive and do not allow yourself to be deceived. And always remember the sixth rule of a private investor: "Don't be greedy - greed and laziness lead to bankruptcy."
How to avoid the trap:
1. Neither employees nor the leaders of the company ever write to anyone in private messages, in the comments during the broadcast of webinars and under videos on YouTube channels, under posts on social networks with an offer to participate in dubious transactions with cryptocurrencies or otherwise.
2. The Evorich team never publishes offers with direct transfers to bank accounts or cryptocurrency wallets. All offers within the Evorich ecosystem are published exclusively in personal accounts and can only be accessed through them.
3. Always pay attention to the correct spelling of each character in the email address and official resources of the company.
- The mail address from which the newsletter is sent by email is email@example.com
- All official social networks, chats and channels can be found on this page. Before joining any group, read and find out if it is an official resource or not.
Please be vigilant! Take care of yourself and your money, always improve your financial literacy!